I began this set of tutorials at the
request of a few members of the AHS E-Mail Robin who wanted some
pointers on using Photoshop to repair, fix, adjust and modify their
digital flower photos. AHS President, Kevin Walek, invited me to
put these on the AHS Web site since they are useful for some of
our Regional Newsletter Editors as well. I hope you find them useful
1. Repairing Foliage in Images.
2. Removing Bugs, Pollen and
3. Blurring Backgrounds.
4. Color Corrections Using
5. Color Adjustments using
the Levels Adjustment Tool.
6. Shadow and Highlights, Auto
Color and Photo Filter Emulation.
7. Resizing, File Formats and
8. Layers continued, making a Collage in Photoshop.
9. Photo "Finishing" - using Photoshop's
Adjustment Layers to tweak a photo's appearance.
10. Using a Layer Mask to 'Fix' a photo.
11. Using a duplicate flower layer to 'fix' a photo.
I intend to add more tutorials, so please check back.
Tim Fehr - Eau Claire, WI AHS Webmaster
© 2007-2008 by Tim Fehr - all rights